One of the key unique features of the audio recording in Dexster is the support of audio recorder with timer, which allows you to control the length of a recording. You can specify the maximum length or duration in the time format of HH:MM:SS so that the recording will automatically stop and will not exceed the limit you've set.
1. To record audio with a timer, click on the Record button on the toolbar.
2. The Audio Recorder Settings Window will then be loaded.
3. Under the Maximum Recording Time, select Recording Length and enter the length in the format of HH:MM:SS.
4. Click on the OK button to start the audio recording with timer.
5. When the recording reaches the limit, it will be stopped automatically.