Edit Audio Files Visually
Award Winning Audio Editor Software
Softdiv MP3 to WAV Converter
You are here:
Top Ten Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Where is my registered version?
1. How to use Dexster Audio Editor
2. The program still in trial mode after installing registered version?
2. How to zoom in / out waveform
3. What are the recommended system requirements for Dexster?
3. How to cut / split audio
4. How do I use Dexster to record from LP, cassette or other input devices?
4. How to change song tempo
5. WMA Audio is not supported?
5. How to record audio
6. I have purchased Dexster in the past, how do I upgrade to the latest version?
6. How to edit audio
7. Unable to record audio in Windows 7?
7. Extract Audio from Video
8. I have recorded, but no sound during the playback?
9. What will happen after I send in order?
10. My credit card has declined, what can be the problem?
Dexster Audio Editor Tutorials
View tutorials for Dexster Audio Editor
Visit our discussion forum as someone may have asked the similiar question.
Email Support Form
Use our web-based email form to submit a technical support or question. We will reply within 24-hours.
Are you are a registered user:
Click the "Submit" button above to submit your support request.
Copyright © 2001- 2018 Softdiv Software. All Rights Reserved.